TERMS & CONDITIONS
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you use www.timechineco.com. Please note that any use of this website means that you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
This website transacts in the following currencies, dependent on the shipping country:
– IDR (Indonesian customer)
– USD (International customer)
We currently accept the following form of payment:
– Bank Transfer (Indonesian customer)
– PayPal (International customer)
Payment can be made using only the methods above, and payment for your full order offer will be taken immediately. The total amount you pay is the same regardless of the payment method.
Due to the current situation, shipment will be made using a courier designated by us.
All Indonesian orders are only shipped via SICEPAT at the moment. Please note that international orders are shipped via STANDARD SHIPPING provided by third party. EMS shipping service is currently not available for international order.
- International orders must be placed in USD currency
- For international orders, we currently only accept payment via Paypal.
- Your order may be subject to local taxes and import duties. We do not cover any such taxes, duties, or related charges.
- We use standard shipping provided by third party for international shipments.
- ETA: 5-14 days (may take longer during peak times)
- Delivery times stated above are in no way a guarantee and are based on approximations. This is due to third party factors, that may cause delays.
- Transit times and customs clearance lead time may vary depending upon the exact origin, destination, and nature of goods carried.
- If it takes longer, please do inform us to contact information below.
Loss or Damaged Goods.
Every order has inspected carefully by our team before leaving the warehouse. We shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect, or consequential).
We may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies, or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions.